Future Projects - Toronto 4349
This PCC car was built in 1948 by the St. Louis Car Company and partially assembled by the Canadian Car & Foundry. Toronto 4349 saw service with the Toronto Transit Commission until 1982. It was acquired by the Midwestern Rail Association, Winnipeg and - due to lack of storage space - passed on to the ERRS in 1995. The streetcar is in its last service condition, but would need re-gauging for use in standard gauge tracks.
Toronto 4349 in Toronto (August 1975) © John F. Bromley