Future Projects - Regina 8
Regina 8 © Roger Beaulieu (ERRS Collection)
The Preston Car & Coach Company delivered a series of 6 identical single truck cars to Regina in 1912. While 4 units were already retired in 1931, two including Regina 8 remained on the roster and even received air brakes in 1940. Retirement happened in 1947, when the body of No. 8 started its second life as an information booth and later on as a garden shed. It was discovered in surprisingly good condition and brought to Edmonton in spring 2013.