Future Projects - Edmonton 13
Edmonton 13 on August 6, 1947 © W.C. Whittaker (ERRS Collection)
Built in 1911 by the Ottawa Car Manufacturing Company this car was one of six equipped with Westinghouse rather than General Electric motors. The car was retired from service in 1948 and is in ERRS storage for future restoration.
Edmonton 13 (1911) © Hans Ryffel, ERRS