Future Projects - Calgary 60
Calgary 60 © Douglas Parker, ERRS
Built by the Ottawa Car Company, No. 60 was delivered to the Calgary Municipal Railway in 1913. Originally, the car had a monitor roof similar to Edmonton 13 and Edmonton 31. Following a fire, the car was rebuilt in 1918 with squared windows and an arched roof. The body of No. 60 has survived in fair condition and represents the society's first example of a Calgary car.
Calgary 60 © Massey F. Jones (1994)