Future Projects - Brandon 6
Brandon 6, ca. 1915 © ERRS Collection
Built in 1913, this single truck car was one of the series delivered by the Niles Car and Manufacturing Company to the Brandon Municipal Railway. Brandon Manitoba was one of the first Canadian streetcar systems to be abandoned in 1932 and it is quite surprising that the body of this car has survived over decades. As well as the body, a suitable truck and motors for the restoration are in storage. Many other parts are still on the search list.